- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Adakazam collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.) provided through our contact form
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Adakazam with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Complete our contact form
How will we use your data?
Adakazam collects your data so that we can:
- Contact you back.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
How do we store your data?
Adakazam securely stores your data at http://hubspot.com.
Adakazam will keep your contact information for two years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing your information from our CRM system.
Adakazam would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Adakazam from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Adakazam would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Adakazam for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Adakazam correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Adakazam to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Adakazam erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Adakazam restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Adakazam’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Adakazam transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org Or write to us: Adakazam – 366 ter rue de Vaugirard – 75015 Paris – France
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
- Pre-filling the contact form
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Adakazam uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. Only third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Adakazam uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Or write to us at: Adakazam – 366 ter rue de Vaugirard – 75015 Paris – France
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Adakazam has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Address: Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés – CNIL 8 rue Vivienne, CS 30223 F-75002 Paris, Cedex 02